Terms and Conditions
- Please find our Terms and Conditions.
- All deliveries from Hollywood Originals to customers are carried out based on the terms and conditions given below. These outline all the offers and agreements between Hollywood Originals and the customer and are accepted for the duration of the business relationship. Hollywood Originals is responsible for the motifs offered in the online shop.
- The "offers" contained on the website represent a non-binding invitation for the customer to place an order with Hollywood Originals.
- By filling in and sending off the order form on the Internet, the Customer makes a binding offer for the conclusion of a contract of purchase and/or a contract for work and materials. Before finally sending off the order form, the customer has the opportunity to check that his/her details are right and if necessary to correct them on a summary page.
- The contract only materialises when Hollywood Originals dispatches the product ordered to the Customer and confirms the dispatch to the customer with a second e-mail ("Shipping Confirmation”).
- The conclusion of the contract shall depend on punctual and correct supply of the goods to Hollywood Originals. This proviso shall not apply in the event of short-term disruption to deliveries or if Hollywood Originals can be held responsible for non-delivery, in particular if Hollywood Originals fails to make a congruent hedging transaction in good time. The Customer will be informed immediately that the service is not available. If Customer has already paid for the goods, this money will be reimbursed.